On leave from Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
The Convergence of Disclosure and Governance Practices in the World’s Largest Firms*
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 294–310, March 2007
How to Cite
Markarian, G., Parbonetti, A. and Previts, G. J. (2007), The Convergence of Disclosure and Governance Practices in the World’s Largest Firms. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 15: 294–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2007.00561.x
A previous version of this paper entitled “The Emerging Corporate Governance Model” was presented at the European Accounting Association meeting in Copenhagen; we thank conference participants, in addition to workshop participants at Case Western Reserve University, and the University of Pisa. We also would like to thank Robert Bricker, Santhosh Gowda, and Nisreen Salti. We would especially like to thank Reed Roig and Orhan Celik for their insightful suggestions. We thank Asdghig Karajayerlian for her editing work. Garen Markarian wishes to thank the University of Padova for financial support during the visiting professorship.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!