The Effect of Audit Committees on Earnings–Return Association: Evidence from Foreign Registrants in the United States
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 32–40, January 2008
How to Cite
Chen, J., Duh, R.-R. and Shiue, F. N. (2008), The Effect of Audit Committees on Earnings–Return Association: Evidence from Foreign Registrants in the United States. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 16: 32–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2008.00660.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!