Board Independence and Real Earnings Management: The Case of R&D Expenditure
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 116–131, March 2008
How to Cite
Osma, B. G. (2008), Board Independence and Real Earnings Management: The Case of R&D Expenditure. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 16: 116–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2008.00672.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!