The Contest to the Control in European Family Firms: How Other Shareholders Affect Firm Value
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 146–159, May 2008
How to Cite
Jara-Bertin, M., López-Iturriaga, F. J. and López-de-Foronda, Ó. (2008), The Contest to the Control in European Family Firms: How Other Shareholders Affect Firm Value. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 16: 146–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2008.00677.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!