The Effect of Compensation Committee Quality on the Association between CEO Cash Compensation and Accounting Performance
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 193–207, March 2009
How to Cite
Sun, J. and Cahan, S. (2009), The Effect of Compensation Committee Quality on the Association between CEO Cash Compensation and Accounting Performance. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 17: 193–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2008.00726.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!