Business Group Affiliation, Firm Governance, and Firm Performance: Evidence from China and India
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 411–425, July 2009
How to Cite
Singh, D. A. and Gaur, A. S. (2009), Business Group Affiliation, Firm Governance, and Firm Performance: Evidence from China and India. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 17: 411–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2009.00750.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!