Earnings Management, Asset Restructuring, and the Threat of Exchange Delisting in an Earnings-based Regulatory Regime
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 438–456, September 2010
How to Cite
Cheng, P., Aerts, W. and Jorissen, A. (2010), Earnings Management, Asset Restructuring, and the Threat of Exchange Delisting in an Earnings-based Regulatory Regime. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 18: 438–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2009.00780.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!