Agency Conflicts, Controlling Owner Proximity, and Firm Value: An Analysis of Dual-Class Firms in the United States
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 124–135, March 2010
How to Cite
Hoi, C.-K. and Robin, A. (2010), Agency Conflicts, Controlling Owner Proximity, and Firm Value: An Analysis of Dual-Class Firms in the United States. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 18: 124–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2010.00783.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!