Securities Laws, Control of Corruption, and Corporate Liquidity: International Evidence
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 3–24, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, N. (2011), Securities Laws, Control of Corruption, and Corporate Liquidity: International Evidence. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 19: 3–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2010.00823.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!