Tax Enforcement as a Corporate Governance Mechanism: Empirical Evidence from China
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 25–40, January 2011
How to Cite
Xu, W., Zeng, Y. and Zhang, J. (2011), Tax Enforcement as a Corporate Governance Mechanism: Empirical Evidence from China. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 19: 25–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2010.00831.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!