Jian Huang's contribution to this study arose from his doctoral work at Cranfield School of Management during 2003 to 2007. The paper does not in any way reflect the views, opinions and conclusions of his current employer, GLG Partners. LP. GLG is a member of the MAN Group.
Target Bankruptcy Risk and Its Impact on Going Private Buyout Performance and Exit
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 240–258, May 2011
How to Cite
Sudarsanam, S., Wright, M. and Huang, J. (2011), Target Bankruptcy Risk and Its Impact on Going Private Buyout Performance and Exit. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 19: 240–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2011.00854.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!