Corporate Governance and the 2008–09 Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 399–404, September 2011
How to Cite
Conyon, M., Judge, W. Q. and Useem, M. (2011), Corporate Governance and the 2008–09 Financial Crisis. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 19: 399–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2011.00879.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- 2009. Managed by the markets: How finance reshaped America. New York: Oxford University Press.
- 2011. Understanding the subprime mortgage crisis. Review of Financial Studies, 24(6): 1848–1880. &
- 2010. Costly external finance, corporate investment, and the subprime mortgage credit crisis. Journal of Financial Economics, 97(3): 418–435. , , &
- 2009. The great financial crisis. New York: Monthly Review Press. &
- 2010. Thirteen bankers: The Wall Street takeover and the next financial meltdown. New York: Pantheon Books. &
- 2009. The return of depression economics and the crisis of 2008. New York: W.W. Norton & Company.
- 2010. The big short: Inside the doomsday machine. New York: W. W. Norton & Company.
- 2010. Markets on trial: The economic sociology of the US financial crisis. Research in the Sociology of Organizations. London: Emerald Group Publishing. & (Eds.)
- 2010. Fault lines: How hidden fractures still threaten the world economy. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- 1996. Strong managers – weak owners. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- 2009. Too big to fail: The inside story of how Wall Street and Washington fought to save the financial system – and themselves. New York: Viking Press.
- UBS 2009. Shareholder report on UBS's write-downs. Zurich: UBS.
- 2009. Snapshots from Davos: Seeking opportunity in crisis. Knowledge@Wharton, February 4 http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article.cfm?articleid=2153