The Effect of Director Interlocks on Firms' Adoption of Proactive Environmental Strategies
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 164–178, March 2012
How to Cite
Ortiz-de-Mandojana, N., Aragón-Correa, J. A., Delgado-Ceballos, J. and Ferrón-Vílchez, V. (2012), The Effect of Director Interlocks on Firms' Adoption of Proactive Environmental Strategies. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 20: 164–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2011.00893.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!