Family Control and Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity: Moderating Effects of Excess Control Rights and Board Independence
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 253–266, May 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, Y.-P. and Hung, J.-H. (2012), Family Control and Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity: Moderating Effects of Excess Control Rights and Board Independence. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 20: 253–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2011.00899.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!