Does Ownership Structure Matter for Firm Technological Innovation Performance? The Case of Korean Firms
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 267–288, May 2012
How to Cite
Choi, S. B., Park, B. I. and Hong, P. (2012), Does Ownership Structure Matter for Firm Technological Innovation Performance? The Case of Korean Firms. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 20: 267–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2012.00911.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!