Monitoring the Monitors: The Effect of Banking Industry Reform on Earnings Management Behavior in an Emerging Market
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 451–473, September 2012
How to Cite
Hsieh, C.-C. and Wu, S.-J. (2012), Monitoring the Monitors: The Effect of Banking Industry Reform on Earnings Management Behavior in an Emerging Market. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 20: 451–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2012.00920.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Soochow University
- National Science Council of R.O.C.. Grant Number: NSC99-2914-I-006-016-A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!