Performance Sensitivity of Executive Pay: The Role of Foreign Investors and Affiliated Directors in Japan
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: Executive Compensation
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 547–561, November 2012
How to Cite
Colpan, A. M. and Yoshikawa, T. (2012), Performance Sensitivity of Executive Pay: The Role of Foreign Investors and Affiliated Directors in Japan. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 20: 547–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2012.00923.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!