Relation between Top Executive Compensation Structure and Corporate Governance: Evidence from Japanese Public Disclosed Data
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: Executive Compensation
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 593–608, November 2012
How to Cite
Sakawa, H., Moriyama, K. and Watanabel, N. (2012), Relation between Top Executive Compensation Structure and Corporate Governance: Evidence from Japanese Public Disclosed Data. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 20: 593–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2012.00928.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Zenkoku Ginko Kyokai (Japanese Bankers Association)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!