“I Just Don't Get It”: Teachers' and Students' Conceptions of Confusion and Implications for Teaching and Learning in the High School English Classroom
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 391–421, Winter 2006
How to Cite
PLAUT, S. (2006), “I Just Don't Get It”: Teachers' and Students' Conceptions of Confusion and Implications for Teaching and Learning in the High School English Classroom. Curriculum Inquiry, 36: 391–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-873X.2006.00364.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!