Education and the Dangerous Memories of Historical Trauma: Narratives of Pain, Narratives of Hope
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
2008 by The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 125–154, March 2008
How to Cite
ZEMBYLAS, M. and BEKERMAN, Z. (2008), Education and the Dangerous Memories of Historical Trauma: Narratives of Pain, Narratives of Hope. Curriculum Inquiry, 38: 125–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-873X.2007.00403.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!