Students as Learners and Teachers: Taking Responsibility, Transforming Education, and Redefining Accountability
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 by The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 555–575, September 2010
How to Cite
COOK-SATHER, A. (2010), Students as Learners and Teachers: Taking Responsibility, Transforming Education, and Redefining Accountability. Curriculum Inquiry, 40: 555–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-873X.2010.00501.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!