Governing Suzhi and Curriculum Reform in Rural Ethnic China: Viewpoints From the Miao and Dong Communities in Qiandongnan
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 652–681, December 2012
How to Cite
Wu, J. (2012), Governing Suzhi and Curriculum Reform in Rural Ethnic China: Viewpoints From the Miao and Dong Communities in Qiandongnan. Curriculum Inquiry, 42: 652–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-873X.2012.00611.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Morgridge Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!