I would like to thank Julian Lamont and David Schmidtz for valuable comments on an earlier version of this paper.
TWO CONCEPTS OF PROPERTY: OWNERSHIP OF THINGS AND PROPERTY IN ACTIVITIES*
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Philosophical Forum, Inc.
The Philosophical Forum
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 239–265, Fall 2011
How to Cite
BREAKEY, H. (2011), TWO CONCEPTS OF PROPERTY: OWNERSHIP OF THINGS AND PROPERTY IN ACTIVITIES. The Philosophical Forum, 42: 239–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9191.2011.00390.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!