Augustine's Pretence: Another Reading of Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations 1
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 99–109, April 1990
How to Cite
Walker, M. U. (1990), Augustine's Pretence: Another Reading of Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations 1. Philosophical Investigations, 13: 99–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9205.1990.tb00069.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!