Is Nothing Sacred? A Secular Philosophy of Incarnation
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Special Issue: Ethics and Religion
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 169–188, April 2011
How to Cite
McGhee, M. (2011), Is Nothing Sacred? A Secular Philosophy of Incarnation. Philosophical Investigations, 34: 169–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9205.2011.01438.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!