GETTIER AND FACTIVITY IN INDO-TIBETAN EPISTEMOLOGY
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 228, pages 394–415, July 2007
How to Cite
Stoltz, J. (2007), GETTIER AND FACTIVITY IN INDO-TIBETAN EPISTEMOLOGY. The Philosophical Quarterly, 57: 394–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2007.493.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!