THE VICE OF SNOBBERY: AESTHETIC KNOWLEDGE, JUSTIFICATION AND VIRTUE IN ART APPRECIATION
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 60, Issue 239, pages 243–263, April 2010
How to Cite
Kieran, M. (2010), THE VICE OF SNOBBERY: AESTHETIC KNOWLEDGE, JUSTIFICATION AND VIRTUE IN ART APPRECIATION. The Philosophical Quarterly, 60: 243–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2009.615.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!