THE AUTISM OBJECTION TO PRETENCE THEORIES
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author Journal compilation © 2010 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 60, Issue 241, pages 764–782, October 2010
How to Cite
Liggins, D. (2010), THE AUTISM OBJECTION TO PRETENCE THEORIES. The Philosophical Quarterly, 60: 764–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2010.656.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!