IS THERE COLLECTIVE SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE? ARGUMENTS FROM EXPLANATION
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author The Philosophical Quarterly© 2010 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 61, Issue 243, pages 247–269, April 2011
How to Cite
Fagan, M. B. (2011), IS THERE COLLECTIVE SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE? ARGUMENTS FROM EXPLANATION. The Philosophical Quarterly, 61: 247–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2010.676.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!