Practical Philosophy: Ethics, Society and Culture. By John Haldane. (Exeter: Imprint Academic, 2009. Pp. xv + 400. Price £17.95.)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors The Philisophical Quarterly ©2011 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 62, Issue 246, pages 199–202, January 2012
How to Cite
Angier, T. (2012), Practical Philosophy: Ethics, Society and Culture. By John Haldane. (Exeter: Imprint Academic, 2009. Pp. xv + 400. Price £17.95.). The Philosophical Quarterly, 62: 199–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2011.00008.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!