Grounding Concepts: an Empirical Basis for Arithmetical Knowledge – C.S. Jenkins
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Authors The Philosophical Quarterly© 2011 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 61, Issue 242, pages 208–211, January 2011
How to Cite
Brown, J. R. and Davies, J. (2011), Grounding Concepts: an Empirical Basis for Arithmetical Knowledge – C.S. Jenkins. The Philosophical Quarterly, 61: 208–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2011.685_8.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!