Philosophy of Personal Identity and Multiple Personality – Logi Gunnarsson
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author The Philosophical Quarterly© 2011 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 61, Issue 243, pages 418–420, April 2011
How to Cite
Buford, C. (2011), Philosophy of Personal Identity and Multiple Personality – Logi Gunnarsson. The Philosophical Quarterly, 61: 418–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2011.695_4.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!