The Importance of Subjectivity: Selected Essays in Metaphysics and Ethics. By T. L. S. Sprigge. Edited by Leemon B. McHenry. (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2011. pp. xii + 355. Price £47.00.)
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author The Philosophical Quarterly © 2012 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 62, Issue 248, pages 646–649, July 2012
How to Cite
Allard, J. W. (2012), The Importance of Subjectivity: Selected Essays in Metaphysics and Ethics. By T. L. S. Sprigge. Edited by Leemon B. McHenry. (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2011. pp. xii + 355. Price £47.00.). The Philosophical Quarterly, 62: 646–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2012.00056.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!