Perception and its Objects. By Bill Brewer. (Oxford UP, 2011. Pp. xiii + 200. Price £27.50.)
Relationalism Versus Representationalism: How Deep is the Divide?
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author The Philosophical Quarterly © 2012 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 62, Issue 248, pages 614–619, July 2012
How to Cite
Robinson, H. (2012), Relationalism Versus Representationalism: How Deep is the Divide?. The Philosophical Quarterly, 62: 614–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9213.2012.00060.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!