The Prospects for Prospect Theory: An Empirical Evaluation of International Relations Applications of Framing and Loss Aversion
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 331–362, June 2004
How to Cite
Boettcher, W. A. (2004), The Prospects for Prospect Theory: An Empirical Evaluation of International Relations Applications of Framing and Loss Aversion. Political Psychology, 25: 331–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2004.00375.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!