Social Identity, System Justification, and Social Dominance: Commentary on Reicher, Jost et al., and Sidanius et al.
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 823–844, December 2004
How to Cite
Rubin, M. and Hewstone, M. (2004), Social Identity, System Justification, and Social Dominance: Commentary on Reicher, Jost et al., and Sidanius et al. Political Psychology, 25: 823–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2004.00400.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!