Psychological Illness in Presidents: A Medical Advisory Commission and Disability Determinations
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 55–75, February 2006
How to Cite
Gilbert, R. E. (2006), Psychological Illness in Presidents: A Medical Advisory Commission and Disability Determinations. Political Psychology, 27: 55–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2006.00449.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!