Effect of Political Positioning on Explanations of Delinquency: An Experimental Study of Social Differentiation and Representation
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 403–421, June 2006
How to Cite
Gaffié, B. (2006), Effect of Political Positioning on Explanations of Delinquency: An Experimental Study of Social Differentiation and Representation. Political Psychology, 27: 403–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2006.00507.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!