Personifying the State: Consequences for Attitude Formation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 299–327, June 2007
How to Cite
McGraw, K. M. and Dolan, T. M. (2007), Personifying the State: Consequences for Attitude Formation. Political Psychology, 28: 299–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00570.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!