Stereotypes and Prejudice in Conflict: Representations of Arabs in Israeli Jewish Society – By Daniel Bar-Tal and Yona Teichman
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 375–378, June 2007
How to Cite
Shaw, M. and Zárate, M. A. (2007), Stereotypes and Prejudice in Conflict: Representations of Arabs in Israeli Jewish Society – By Daniel Bar-Tal and Yona Teichman. Political Psychology, 28: 375–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00574.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!