Personality Traits, Partisan Attitudes, and Voting Behavior. Evidence from Germany
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 471–498, August 2007
How to Cite
Schoen, H. and Schumann, S. (2007), Personality Traits, Partisan Attitudes, and Voting Behavior. Evidence from Germany. Political Psychology, 28: 471–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00582.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!