An Information Processing Theory of Ambivalence
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 563–585, October 2007
How to Cite
Rudolph, T. J. and Popp, E. (2007), An Information Processing Theory of Ambivalence. Political Psychology, 28: 563–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00590.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!