The Politics of Memory in Postwar Europe – Edited by Richard Ned Lebow, Wulf Kansteiner, and Claudio Fogu
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 801–804, December 2007
How to Cite
Breuning, M. (2007), The Politics of Memory in Postwar Europe – Edited by Richard Ned Lebow, Wulf Kansteiner, and Claudio Fogu. Political Psychology, 28: 801–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00604.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!