Campaigning for Hearts and Minds: How Emotional Appeals in Political Ads Work – By Ted Brader
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 804–805, December 2007
How to Cite
Civettini, A. (2007), Campaigning for Hearts and Minds: How Emotional Appeals in Political Ads Work – By Ted Brader. Political Psychology, 28: 804–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00605.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!