On Being a Mindful Authoritarian: Is Need for Cognition Always Associated with Less Punitiveness?
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 77–91, February 2008
How to Cite
Tam, K.-P., Leung, A. K.-Y. and Chiu, C.-Y. (2008), On Being a Mindful Authoritarian: Is Need for Cognition Always Associated with Less Punitiveness?. Political Psychology, 29: 77–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00613.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!