Interparty Attitudes in Chile: Coalitions as Superordinate Social Identities
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 93–118, February 2008
How to Cite
González, R., Manzi, J., Saiz, J. L., Brewer, M., De Tezanos-Pinto, P., Torres, D., Aravena, M. T. and Aldunate, N. (2008), Interparty Attitudes in Chile: Coalitions as Superordinate Social Identities. Political Psychology, 29: 93–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00614.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!