Self Versus Others: Media Messages and the Third Person Effect – By Julie L. Andsager and H. Allen White
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
2008 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 461–463, June 2008
How to Cite
Granberg, D. (2008), Self Versus Others: Media Messages and the Third Person Effect – By Julie L. Andsager and H. Allen White. Political Psychology, 29: 461–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2008.00641.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!