Beyond “Practical” Reconciliation: Intergroup Inequality and the Meaning of Non-Indigenous Identity
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Society of Political Psychology
Special Issue: Political Reconciliation
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 243–267, April 2009
How to Cite
Subašić, E. and Reynolds, K. J. (2009), Beyond “Practical” Reconciliation: Intergroup Inequality and the Meaning of Non-Indigenous Identity. Political Psychology, 30: 243–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2008.00690.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!