Chasing Butterflies and Rainbows: A Critique of Kruglanski et al.'s “Fully Committed: Suicide Bombers' Motivation and the Quest for Personal Significance”
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 387–395, June 2009
How to Cite
Bloom, M. (2009), Chasing Butterflies and Rainbows: A Critique of Kruglanski et al.'s “Fully Committed: Suicide Bombers' Motivation and the Quest for Personal Significance”. Political Psychology, 30: 387–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2009.00703.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!