Some Benefits of Being an Activist: Measuring Activism and Its Role in Psychological Well-Being
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 755–777, October 2009
How to Cite
Klar, M. and Kasser, T. (2009), Some Benefits of Being an Activist: Measuring Activism and Its Role in Psychological Well-Being. Political Psychology, 30: 755–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2009.00724.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!